May 05, 2007

Tshirt island's Weekend Updates and Links-fest



Just quick announcement, I attempt to play around a little bit with Tshirt Island’s background over this weekend -- so please bear if it causes you inconvenient. Well, I may only post (mostly short) 5 articles this week -- but that doesn't mean I contribute less to T-shirt community

First -- as you know, I'm now a co-author for The Daily Tee which is blogging about T-shirt in piece per piece basis instead of discussing the whole label/company like I do here. Feel free to check out this blog and indeed, share your suggestion. Second -- helping Karl fuel up the new Tdigger. Okay I'm actually helping myself since I cannot stand myself from sharing cool T-shirts out there -- and thanks to Tdigger for making it easier. Here are few of my submissions.

Besides those two, I'm sooo busy reading other T-shirt and streetwear blogs =) these are my favorite posts:

#1. How Montreal-based label, Yellow Bird Project, collaborates with indie musicians; at iloveyourtshirt
#2. Etc Clothiers, its T-shirt' designs are just as fancy as its name, by Jake at T-shirt Alert
#3. Who miss the retired Threadless tee? The Bonanzier get you the list -- shall we create ours?
#4. Innertee now at Amazon!?? Yes (see picture above), and they got around 100 mixes available -- including coupon code!

That's all for today and enjoy your weekend!

---------------------------
source various image: www.innertee.net/blog
continue reading: JUSTICE -- D.A.N.C.E. feat../ One brand, Two Guys.../ Attus' Polos Let You.../ Blake Hamster Releases.../

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...