A short and (hopefully) unpainful announcement before I start this week's first posting. Since I started almost a year ago blogging about T-shirts and related stuffs at Tshirt island, I've been more involved in this worldwide community. The latest -- where I contribute myself to -- are these two blog: Tjunction and The Daily Tee.
The Daily Tee
The Daily Tee is yet, another T-shirt blog. It's a T-shirt new blog owned by large blog-network company, b5media. I've been thinking to join such a blog network and lucky, they want to hire me… Woo hoo! I'll be partnering with Mike, the current blogger at The Daily Tee.
Why do I write for another T-shirt blog?? Well, the answer is simply because one blog isn't enough. Since few months ago I've been shifting Tshirt island's focus to be a blog that covers a latest trend, innovation from T-shirt company or label -- it's discussing the big picture, so to speak. While The Daily Tee itself will more focus on detail of individual tee, but not limited to. It's also more flexible to T-shirt suggestions than tightly-scheduled Tshirt island. The future "T-shirt sample review" will probably be there [visit]
Tjunction
Here's the tag: "Daily updates of tshirt coupons, sales and codes. Home of the swag bag." it was started as Adam's project, to be centralized blog of T-shirts sale off, coupon code and etc. -- although himself not the most active contributor so far. If you know or have (for seller) T-shirt promo offers, you can just drop them an email. As for me, I won't post everyday -- only if I'm overloaded with sale off info, especially from my affiliate shops [visit]
---------------------------
possibly related posts:A Quick Review on The Ryde Sample T-shirt (4/1), The Fountainhead and Gasmasks, a Closer Look (4/1), Really Real but TV is Not Reality, T-shirt from 2smartmonkeys (3/31), The "Future" T-shirt Commercial from RRP OFF!, Weird and Funny (3/26)